Privacy & Cookies Policy
Email : email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)1858 461 544S
Studio at Market Harborough
20 Gardiner Street
Website Design & Hosting :
Coste de Polich
Route de Sahorre
Tél : +33 (0)4 68 05 86 71
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SIRET : 499 455 756 00019
Phil Monk welcomes you to this website. By viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the information contained on this page.
- All artwork and images on this site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
- Copyright Law protects the Artists Copyright in their original artworks.
- All viewers should be aware that Copyright of the artworks located on this website remain the exclusive property of Phil Monk (unless otherwise stated).
- Artworks may be viewed only for the purposes of buyer browsing, and be downloaded only for such purposes.
- No reproduction may be made of any of the artworks from this website for commercial use for any reason without first receiving written permission from Phil Monk
- Under Copyright Law it is fair use to reproduce a single copy for personal or educational purposes, provided that no changes are made to the content and provided that a copyright notice accrediting the content is attached to the reproduction. Beyond that, no further copies of artworks from this website may be made or distributed without written authorisation.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you use the contact form on this site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or contacting us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and requirements
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from clients and galleries)
- To process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased artwork.
To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional artwork news, exhibition information, latest pieces, artwork sale items, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails please contact us.
Credit Card Details
We do not collect or store any credit card information. All credit card transactions are made via PayPal who are responsible for storage of all details.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
This policy was last modified on 1st January , 2019